An odor inhibitor in the form of emulsion with natural essential and synthetic oils solubilized by a natural surfactant.
Field of application
- Incorporation into liquid foul smelling effluents (urban and industrial water treatment plants), leachates.
- Treatment in downgraded mode, washing towers, etc.
- A full product range with different non-toxic active substances protected by patents.
- Determined by WESTRAND according to the type of the odor, its intensity and composition of water.
- Incorporation into water following a strict rule of preliminary dilution.
- Doses: of ppm level
INHITONE product range
- INHITONE P1 P
- INHITONE P1 FLR P
- INHITONE OD P1 P
- INHITONE PIN BAC P
- Packaging: 5, 30, 60, 200 and 1 000 litres
- Storage: at room temperature (frost-protected), away from oxidizing agents in sealed original packaging
- Period: 1 year in normal storage conditions