An odor inhibitor made of natural essential and synthetic oils stabilized by a natural non-ionic surfactant.
Field of application
- Air treatment (Non-hazardous waste storage facilities, incineration plants, composting plants, water treatment plants, etc.).
- Treatment by spraying (household garbage, sludge, composting, etc.)
A full product range with different non-toxic active substances protected by patents.
Depend on the type of odor, its intensity and application.
Determined by WESTRAND once the situation has been evaluated.
Operating mode / Basic principle
The natural essential and synthetic oils that form our products include reactive chemical functions with the properties that make it chemically possible to neutralize unpleasant smells like those of ammonia, amines, H2S, mercaptans, etc.
This chemical action is completed by a phenomenon of olfactory compensation obtained by means of a very precise composition of our active substances.
These reactions result in a neutral olfactory balance.
AIRHITONE product range
- AIRHITONE A4S2 P
- AIRHITONE AP5 P
- AIRHITONE AP5 A4S2 P
- AIRHITONE AP5 NF MF P
- AIRHITONE AP5 MF P
- AIRHITONE SD P
- AIRHITONE NVG P
- AIRHITONE AP5 CITRONNELLE ++
- AIRHITONE AP5 OD P…
Dry vapour range
- AIRHITONE A4S2 P VS
- AIRHITONE AP5 P VS
- AIRHITONE VS3 CS P
- AIRHITONE NF P VS…
- Packaging: 5, 30, 60, 200 and 1 000 litres
- Storage: at room temperature (frost-protected), away from oxidizing agents in sealed original packaging
- Period: 1 year in normal storage conditions